cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Client VPN issues (Concentrator 3000)

velo84
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a Cisco 3000 concentrator at work and I use it to connect with Cisco Remote access VPN from my laptop. I have been using this to connect to work for the last year and everything works fine until now. I have just changed Broadband providers to a major supplier and since then I cannot connect to the VPN anymore. Nothing else has changed. It still works from my 02 mobile broadband when I use that. At first I thought It was a NAT-T problem and I have tried enableing all the settings for that on the 3000's and also tried enabling IPSEC over TCP and this does not work. I thought it could be a fragmentation issue but I have tried doing the ping -f tests etc from windows and I don't think thats the issue. I have contacted my provider and they insist they don't block any ports protocols esp/ah etc.

What I wanted to know is there a tool that can test the connection to the concentrators and see if all the criteria are allowed and test for NAT-T problems etc or if there is another way to test this?

Many thanks

Mark

1 Reply 1

singhsaju
Level 4
Level 4

Mark,

Can you post debugs from VPN client and VPN concentrator?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: