I am having some issue on my ASA 5510 which I just configured. I have created inside users,DMZ(for my 3 servers:ISA,Exchange and WEB Client Sage)and outside interfaces. I have a router facing the internet.
Here is what I want to achieve:
1. inside user to access the servers in the dmz and vice versa.
2. inside user MUST go to the internet via ISA which is in the DMZ.
3. The servers in the DMZ have both public and private addresses but I want to do a 2 layer nat: one on the ASA and the other on the router facing the internet.
4. I want all the 3 servers to go to the internet with their respective public addresses.
5. I want users on the internet to access the servers in the DMZ only.
Someone should please help me out with the commands to achieve each task(Please I want a tested commands).