Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx 4.5 with callmanager 5.1.2

fbriski10
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

Does anyone have step by step guide for configuration uccx 4.1 to work with callmanager 5.1.2 with basic scripts which are in CRS?

2 Replies 2

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

There isn't anything automated so you will have to manually download all of the scripts from appadmin, you can grab the prompts from the c:\program files\wfavvid prompts directory, and lastly take screen shots of every configuration page. I would also recommend pulling off the db_cra database on the CRS server cuz all that historical data will be lost. I would also recommend pulling a hard drive if possible.

Hello Htarra.

I don't have problem with script. The problem is in that I cannot run Call Center at all. Do you have some instructions how to configure UCCX and CUCM to work together. I have five phones and five CAD applications. Only thing I want is to make it to work with basic script which is included in UCCX. I'm interested in how to allocate directory numbers to phones. Do they need to be the same as on the CAD or different and I'm interesting in correct procedure for allocating DN and provisioning Call Manager for work with UCCX

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: