Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator 3005 will not allocate IP Addresses

kefrankovich
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I have a very strange issue. I have configured a 3005 concentrator with an address pool that is in the same subnet as the private interface. When I try and connect a client...I get an error stating that NO AVAIL ADDR with a further explanation that an IP address could not be obtained for the remote peer because it exhausted all available addresses.

Further study of the log files shows that the concentrator believes there is a network conflict...however I can assure everyone there isn't.

Can anyone tell me why the concentrator would false think that an IP address had already been assigned when it isn't?

It works fine if I use a different pool...however this is on a DMZ and we really don't want to use another subnet for a few VPN clients.

The exact error it give is:

IP Address Conflict on the network: 192.168.123.101

Marking address as unusable

There is no 123.101 anywhere on the subnet.

The worst part is...I have another concentrator setup the exact same way at a different location and this config works just fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

2 Replies 2

singhsaju
Level 4
Level 4

Not sure if the bug CSCeh39113 matches your problem.

thank you for your reply...but we are running 4.7.2.O

any other ideas why this would happen?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: