Background: Unity 5.x with failover configured and Exch2007 message store.
1. Import User1 from Exchange either manually or via BULK
2. User1 enrolls on Unity
3. Following day - User1 cannot logon to Unity and instead hears the Unity System message.
4. I go to SA to search - GONE
5. I search via Exch Admin - still there.
6. I then ran the cleaning tool via Tools Depot to delete subscriber' properties.
7. I then have to ADD the same user once again (either manually or BULK) to Unity.
Now, this is starting to be a chronic issue. TAC and myself ran diagnostics and all's well on services, accounts and the integration. Looked at the SQL as well and could not find anything wrong. We cannot re-create the issue because of it being random. We decided to turn on some traces - have not gathered them as of this writing.
He mentioned about the issue with CSA (security agent) - but this service was disabled for awhile now. I have not uninstall it yet pending the outcome of the traces.
Any input will be greatly appreciated.