cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Answer with 10 seconds delay

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

Is there a way to set the agent phone not ringing and auto answer right away after finishing up the previous call. Customer would like to have 10 seconds gap before the next call connects.

Thanks.

Dat Pham

5 Replies 5

Sure, set wrap up to 10 seconds and you would be good to go.

david

Thanks David,

I have set wrap up time to 20 seconds, but some how agents are complaining. I will to test it my self to find out then.

Dat

We configured the same thing.

A wrap-up time of 10 seconds then agents are able to take the new call.

We also configured auto-answer on the agent's extension so that agent is directly connected to the customer once the wrap up time finishes.

The problem is that even we have auto answer configured, we notice that some agents are not connected directly, and there are 7 or 8 seconds between the agent is selected and the call is connected.

Does anyone faced such issue?

Are you saying the call takes 7 seconds after the 10 seconds wrap up time? If you look at the client logs, are you seeing 7 seconds between the reserved state and talking state?

david

Yes, exactly.

Event if we have configured the auto-answer option, when the agent is reserved, it takes between 7 and 8 seconds for the call to be connected (during this time the agent is reserved and can not answer or drop the call).

The issue does not appear for all agents but for some of them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: