We are working on an IPICS project. Customer is having enterprise network, he needs to integrate call manager with IPICS and also his Push to talk with the network. I am having few queries.
1) Customer is having Motorola GM 3688 base station for there Push to talk. My question is how do I connect this base station to my network?
2) What kind of cable is connected to that base station?
3) If it is connected to my router, Customer is having 15 base stations .Do I need 15 routers?
4) Customer is having 15 channels, how can I connect to these 15 channels?
5) Can a PSTN user dial Push to talk user?
6) Can a Push to talk user communicate with PSTN user?
7) Can you brief me the connectivity (even cable) form end user to core?