Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Agents names not changing.

Hi all,

strange one here. I administrator CCM v4.1 and IPCC Express v4 and use the extension numbers as user ID in CCM and change the first name and last name on the CCM User Configuration as there is a big turn around in agents at my company, this saves deleting old agents and adding new agents on a regular basis.

However lately when I modify the user configuration on the CCME it does not always update the agent profile on the IPCC interface, giving wrong names on the reports etc.

Does anyone have any ideas as I have tried rebooting the servers?

Darren.

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

There may be an out of synch between the LDAP db and the db_cra database. Can you go to the ccmadmin interface and confirm that these user's names are showing up properly? Next go into appadmin and then go to Subsystems-ICD-Resource and confirm the name is correct there. Then start DSbrowser from the CRS box, and go to the lcc section and go into the agents. Also go into the workflows-agents section. Confirm if the names are correct there.

Hi,

thanks, i have checked this and found the names were correct in the ccmadmin interface but not in the appadmin or desktop administrator.

Darren.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: