cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Statistics Calculation (version 4.X)

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

Does anyone know of a doc available that shows you in detail how the different variables in the "Get Reporting Statistics" are gathered? In other words, as an example, what parameters exactly are used to calculate the variable "expected wait time" (ie. logged in agents, total calls, longest call in queue, etc.) and also how far back does it pull data from(ie, every 15 minutes, the whole day, etc.). I couldn't see anything on the scripting docs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

marklepe5
Level 1
Level 1

Any responses to this question? I am also looking for the same.

fielderj
Level 1
Level 1

The report object "CSQ IPCC Express" which contains "expected wait time" gets it's data from the RtCSQsSummary table in SQL. So far as I can tell, the data in that table is reset at 12:00am every night so it pulls oldest/longest and averages on a period begining at midnight.

Expected wait time, I'm guessing, is equal to the average wait duration for that queue, which would be a sum of all the wait times in the peroid of time since 12:00am divided by the number of calls in the same period.

My queues run from 8am to 8pm and this statement holds true for what I am seeing. It may be different for queues that are active through the midnight hour.

Jeremy