Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator 2.1.1

rcrumm_2
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

I have 2 questions. I am getting error, can not complete conference" when makeing internal conf calls. 2. when i make conf call, as soon as I hit the conf button, it disconnects the 1st person.

Thanks, for the help!

Randall

3 Replies 3

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

Be sure you have the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App service activated.

From the Serviceability Web --> Tools --> Activation.

Select Cisco IP Voice Media Str App checkbox and save.

Sounds like the conference needs an MTP because the capabilities of the two parties don't match and since no MTP can be allocated the conference fails

It is checked on both servers.

Randall

Hello,

You should verify that your phone is assigned the proper MRGL. If so, verify that your MRG that your phone is using has a hardware or software conference brigde assigned to it. If so, try resetting the conference bridge.

Sorry...just noticed you were using IP Communicator. You need to go to the preferences menu on the IP Communicator, go to the audio tab, and uncheck the "optimize for low bandwidth" box. Then reset your phone and you should be good to go. I just had this issue the other day with mine and that cleared the issue up.

HTH, if so, please rate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: