cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fax machine

moropodi2008
Level 1
Level 1

i have two fax machines on the same ATA, they both can receive faxes but they cannot fax out, when i take an analog phone i can make national,cellphone,international calls from the line but i cannot fax out of that line. thanks

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Seeing as you've tested the ports with an analog phone you've basically tested that there are no problems with the calling restrictions on the lines and the ATA is working.

This sounds to me as though this is a fax issue rather than anything else.

Have these faxes worked before or are they new (I've had numerous problems before with certain fax manufacturers including Xerox)?

Please rate useful posts...

Thanks for your respond, but i had the vendor (Gestetner) on site and its not only this brand even Nashua machines are doing the same thing, the fax machines were working before the i upgraded from CCM4 to CCM6........ what the fax does is that it will dial the number connects and halfway it will just stand there untill it times out and give an error message

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: