cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Page Redirection

Mhon Baul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Currently i've installed different modules to diffrent server. Is there a way that I can managed all my modules server in one server, that i can see all DFM,IPM,CM,RME in one web page.?

Thanks,

Reymon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried register from template then ? Are you using IP address or hostname ? If by hostname, is the hostname resolvable by the client and the server ? (ie split domains barney.fred.com, barney.boxtop.fred.com)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

Yes, fairly easy. On the server you want to be the host of the pages go to common services- home page administration and either register from server or register from template.

I would suggest that if you do this you also enable SSO unless you and your customers like signing in twice :)

Hi,

I'm already using SSO, but when i choose to register from server, it shows only blank page.

Btw, the version of DFM i choose in importing is diffrent in version the one i install in diffrent module.

Have you tried register from template then ? Are you using IP address or hostname ? If by hostname, is the hostname resolvable by the client and the server ? (ie split domains barney.fred.com, barney.boxtop.fred.com)

Hi Akemp,

Thanks for your help. I just restart the daemon manager on both server, and it was working now.

Cheers!