Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot forward

3dtgnt_ljm
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all :

I have a question , I had set a forward (forward to 91370XXXXXXX#)on my extention 3013, if I call 3013 using other extention is ok, but if I call the service number 5809XXXX(in my 2821 gateway , I had set it direct to 3013)then I hear nothing and be hang up .Who can tell me how can I do ? thanks!

3 Replies 3

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Can you explain the set up

Is the service number mapped to 3031 so so you you dial the service number from outside which normally rings 3031 but with the call forward it fails ? Trunk to trunk allow? How does a call ring the service number and is directed to the 3013- via translations in CCM? Try using the DNA with the gateway option - the calling number cna be anything but the called number is either the service numebr or the 3013 depending on where you do the mapping

Thank for your reply .

I don't know how to set up trunk to trunk.

I set the map from service number to 3013 at gateway :

voice translation-rule 1

(rule 1 5809XXXX /3013/)

and I don't the different about DNA CNA , I think I should set up to CNA, but I don't where I can set up it .

Can you tell me ? thanks.

Is there anyone would tell me ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: