Views
Helpful
Replies

Call "Rediversion" to Voicemail

cjhunt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My customer has CUCM 6.1(2) and Unity 5. They have a bespoke "console" system similar to a dealerboard arrangement that allows them to dispatch calls to parts of their organisation.

CUCM is integrated with the "console" via an MGCP-controlled Q.Sig link through a Westell iIQ3000 converter to the DPNSS interface on the console.

We have a route 500XX to the console set up on the CUCM. The link is good and we can ring all lines in the console.

Customer has now asked that for 50020 (only this number) we divert the call to Unity on no answer. The customer says his console cannot divert calls back out to other numbers on no answer.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

I have already been advised to try fronting the call with Unity and then doing a supervised transfer to the console and then retrieving to voicemail after a set number of rings, but the console is critical and placing Unity up front is not desireable.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

2 Replies 2

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

If you run CUCM 6.x then you have Single Number reach or Mobility Manager so in theory you can use this instead. The ideal of mobility is for you to call several numbers at once or one at a time and then pull a call back if the a CFNA timer is not invoked

Create a Pilot DN 50020 and create a dummy DN in the mobility hunt group and point that to the console and as second choice Unity

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

I've not tried anything like that before, so let me go do some digging around and give it a try. I guess I might have to mess around with partitions and CSS a little here, but I think I see what you're getting at.

Thanks,

Chris