Views
Helpful
Replies

Call transfer timer - CUCM6

dual_line
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I transfer a call in CUCM6.1 to another party the call is dropped if unanswered anywhere between 6-10 seconds.

I'm assuming that this isnt a timer issue due to the variance in times experienced.

I've tried the various associated service parameters with no success.

Could anybody enlighten me on the default call transfer timer and where it can be modified?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Check your ring no answer timer on the recieving phone. A transfer will just transfer, it will take the path of the phones its calling.. Also check the Ring No Answer timer in service parameters off call manager for the default..

HTH,

Chad

Thanks Chad,

I haven't specified a RNA timer on the DN of the phone. It uses the default system setting which I believe to be 15 seconds.

The 6-10 second timer that I'm hitting doesnt appear to be related to RNA as I've manually changed it at the DN configuration but the 6-10 seconds is still being adhered to by the system.

It couldnt be a gateway issue could it?

I have an cube gateway with a SIP leg to my carrier and h323 to CUCM.

Is there a H225 redirect or forwarding timer in the service parameters I could change?

It was a gateway issue..

Resolved.. Thanks!

What was the solution? I think I may be having similar issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: