Views
Helpful
Replies

Backup CSQ

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I wonder if there is way to move the call in waiting queue to backup or another queue if all the agents from the current queue are logged off for meeting or break. The call in exisiting queue should go to backup queue. Is there way to automate this process in script.

Any help would be great.

cheers

Ikram

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Absolutely, you will need to create this logic in the script. So the script would look something like this:

queue:

if CSQ.LoggedInAgents < 1

true

set CSQ == CSQBackup

dequeu

select resource (CSQBackup)

false

play MOH

goto queue

or something similar

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Any idea how to debug callflow which calls the second script from main script. Would like to debug child script via script editor.

cheers

Ikram

Also, I would like is to have calls which are in queue before the agents logged out for primary queue to be send to backup csq.

br

Ikram

The logic I provied will take care of this.

Chris

Chris,

Just a quick one, how can i debug subflow in the main script as my script calls another child script. I could not find any option in CRS Editor.

any thought_

cheers

Ikram

Perform a reactive debug on it, though you will not be able to do a continous reactive debug on the main and sub script at the same time.

Chris

I could do reactive debug on main script but would like to also on sub script. Is it possible or work around_

tx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: