Views
Helpful
Replies

error.badfetch.http.500 event is thrown

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have an ipcc hosted with type 3 only vru setup.Due to some requirement on the PGW we are suffixing the dnis to ani and sending it as ani.On a send to vru node from icm to cvp with ani digits 10 or more than 10 the calls are getting dropped.With 9 or less its passing successfully.On monitoring the vxml gateways for vxml errors i get error.badfetch.http.500 event is thrown from vxml server.The script is such that after start their is a send to vru and then we set all parameters for cvp application and send.Please suggest if we need to change the length of the digits anywhere.

9 Replies 9

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Microapp or CVP VXML (ex Audium)?

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff

We are playing the welcome prompts for all the call flow using microapp.The queuing and prompting happens through CVP VXML application 4.0 ver.The calls are dropping at the send to vru to trigger the bootstrap.In the debugs i get the dnis as the 10 digit label with co-relation id and ani as the number prefixed which is more than 10 digit.But its failing to reserve a port and send information back to cicm.

That's odd.

On the Send To VRU node you should get the label set on the Network VRU associated with the routing client (CVP) and the customer.

The dialed number the call arrives on determines the customer - these should match.

The label will be something like 8111111111, and of course, the correlation ID is appended and it hits the gateway on a dial peer (something like 81T) which runs the bootstrap.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff

The bootstrap is being hit properly cause there is no digits appended on the dnis.Its my ani where i append the dnis value making it an 10 or more digit ani at the PGW and send this.With ani less than 10 it works fine but having an ani with more than that the call fails.Attached is the debugs for the application.

Hi All

Any solution for this?

hi,

How did you manage to resolve this. I am getting the same error on my vxml gateway

Please rate all useful posts

Hi

How about trying to increase the label /DNIS size to say 15. I've had problems where my DNIS / Label have less digits than the number being dialed. In my case my dialplan had 7 digits but was using a label/DNIS of 5 and never worked. It only worked when I increased the label / DINIS length to 10. So my guess would be to see what your longest number will be and make the label one digit longer. For instance you are getting number 12 digits in length I would put a label of 13 digits.

Victor

Thanks again..That resolved it.

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks for the extra points.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: