cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

user defined group in LMS 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I couldn't create any more user defined group got error "You have exceeded the limit for the number of User Defined Groups.The limit is 200" is there any way to override this or this is the dead end?

thank you in advance for your help!!

2 Accepted Solutions
7 Replies 7

thank you Sir!!! my user defined group is on CS (root) instead of campus. actually already created 200, cm limitation is 100, so that doesn't apply on my case. any other idea???

The same thing applies. The path to the Campus Manager OGSClient.properties is NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/campus/WEB-INF/classes. Each application has its own file which has to modified separately.

thank you J. I have found OGSC client properties for editing CM - max limit. but I didn't see any file related to CS to edit, should be some where but I could not locate any file on classes directory. can you give me the file name for CS I can edit? appreciated your help!!!

The webapp for CS is cwhp:

NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/cwhp/WEB-INF/classes/OGSClient.properties

thank you so much J. why is that using unrelated file name!!!(cwhp) may be some reason!!! anyways my problem is solved!!!

cwhp is short for CiscoWorks Home Page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: