Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0.1 - RME Syslog

Peter Valdes
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have completed my LMS setup for demo using Windows 2003. Im going through each application and found on the RME TAB, the Syslog Alerts window shows "No Records Found". I can see the syslog report when I use the report generator, now I want to show the syslog on the RME TAB to show specific routers logs. I have attached a screenshot FYI.

Please advise how I can preview syslog on this window.

Thanks

Peter

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Syslog Alerts portlet only shows sev 0, 1, and 2 syslog messages. If you don't see anything here, that's a good thing. It means your devices are not sending high-severity messages.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Syslog Alerts portlet only shows sev 0, 1, and 2 syslog messages. If you don't see anything here, that's a good thing. It means your devices are not sending high-severity messages.

Hi jclarke,

Makes sense. All my Cisco gear only have sev 4 and up at the moment. I couldnt find any info on this in the user guide (or may have missed it). Thanks for clearing that up.

Regards,

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: