Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.0 LDAP and AD 2003

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi friends,

I configured LDAP System (with AD 2003), LDAP Directory and LDAP Authentication.

I can see that end users defined in corporate directory gets synchronized into CM database. After synch, for example I can login to IPCC Admin Page, Extension Mobility, but I can't login to CM User Options (when I click login button, appears again the login prompt page).

For LDAP Attribute is used sAMAccountName.

For LDAP DN is used the Administrator account. LDAP User Search Base is dc=mydomain, dc=com, port 389, no SSL.

For LDAP Auth, LDAP Auth for End Users is checked. Same LDAP DN and User Search Base as above, port 389, no SSL.

What might be causing CM User Option login be unsuccessful?

Many thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

In the End user configuration page you should add your user as a member of the Standard CCM End Users group.

You can also "bulk" add users through the User Group Configuration page.

Best regards,

Stoyan Stoitsev

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

In the End user configuration page you should add your user as a member of the Standard CCM End Users group.

You can also "bulk" add users through the User Group Configuration page.

Best regards,

Stoyan Stoitsev

Stoyan,

Oops!. Many thanks for remember the big detail!. I never checked if the users where added to CM End User Group :)

5 pts!

Regards,

- Adrián.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: