cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound caller ID work around

patty_spieker
Level 1
Level 1

We have CM5.CCX 5 Customer is asking if he has 37 markets to outpost the local area market caller id. CM can only outpost 1 DID. Is there any work around for this. He has 37 locations and they now call 800 and connect to call center. He wants his agents to make outbound and display the local number so the customer will call local office.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sure, because the Calling Number is specified, in the case I'm suggetsing, at the Route Pattern, which is destination dependant; All agents would use the same Route Pattern for a given market and each market would have it's own route pattern. The only trick is that if you have any non-agent calls, they would need to use a different Route Pattern (i.e. in a different partition that the agents do not have access to) or else their calls would get the same treatment.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You can modify the Calling Party from the route pattern in the Calling Party Transform Mask field. You just need to create a seperate route pattern for each market.

Each agent makes outbound calls and they need to display the caller id for 37 different makets from each softphone. For example

FT lauderdale, Atlanta etc from each desktop agent ip phone. Will this still work?

Sure, because the Calling Number is specified, in the case I'm suggetsing, at the Route Pattern, which is destination dependant; All agents would use the same Route Pattern for a given market and each market would have it's own route pattern. The only trick is that if you have any non-agent calls, they would need to use a different Route Pattern (i.e. in a different partition that the agents do not have access to) or else their calls would get the same treatment.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: