Views
Helpful
Replies

BIOS Version and RAID Version info for MCS-7835-H2

davidblu
Level 1
Level 1

For an MCS-7835-H2 ...

Is there a way to check the BIOS Version (The output that you get when you boot up a server, something like P56-06/28/2007) without having to reboot the server?

Is there a way to check the RAID Firmware Version (Comes up on boot up, something like 4.06) without having to reboot the server?

Thanks for your help!

3 Replies 3

nowcommsupport
Level 1
Level 1

If you are running Windows OS (For say Unity Connection 1.X) then i'm sure there would be utilities to check this.

If you're running CUCM 5.x or 6.x though, I suspect the only way to source information such as this would be an iLO summary - which you'd need to reboot the servers to set up anyway!

Mike.

Do you using HP version or IBM version. If it's the HP version with windows, there are some tools inside the HP CDs (SmartStart or Firmware upgrade disk), you can wait while i can give you the exact info by tomorrow hopefully, if you are not in hurry.

We are using HP servers. I've checked things like versions in Device Manager, but these do not seem to correlate with the version numbers that are there on boot-up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: