cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have installed CUBAC on a Win 2003 server. The installation went fine with no error. However when I try to access the web admin page (http://ip address/WebAdmin/login.aspx), I get the error message: HTTP 404 - The page cannot be found. Has anyone come across this problem?

Regards,

Chandrasen

6 Replies 6

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

On reinstalling Windows 2003 server and service packs. The problem will resolve. Try the bug id CSCso12130.

Fasalullatp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Am getting the same problem in my workplace also.If you solved that please share the details.Thanks in advance

reinstall/Change the .Net Framework over Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel

martinwittmann,

I have the exact same issue. I am showing the following in my add/remove programs:

- .NET Framework 2.0 SP2

- .NET Framework 3.0 SP2

- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Which one should I remove?

Thanks.

Fasalullatp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Where did you installed CUBAS.Here you mentioned CUBAC.If it is CUBAS,please check the access from another system.

Hi,

I actually resolved my issue, I removed all of the .NET Frameworks listed in my previous post, rebooted the server uninstalled CUBACS rebooted again. Reinstalled it and now the web page access is working.

I did notice the Server app loaded its own package of .NET Framework 2.0 SP1, before it continued with the install.

HTH!