cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have installed CUBAC on a Win 2003 server. The installation went fine with no error. However when I try to access the web admin page (http://ip address/WebAdmin/login.aspx), I get the error message: HTTP 404 - The page cannot be found. Has anyone come across this problem?

Regards,

Chandrasen

6 Replies 6

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

On reinstalling Windows 2003 server and service packs. The problem will resolve. Try the bug id CSCso12130.

Fasalullatp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Am getting the same problem in my workplace also.If you solved that please share the details.Thanks in advance

reinstall/Change the .Net Framework over Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel

martinwittmann,

I have the exact same issue. I am showing the following in my add/remove programs:

- .NET Framework 2.0 SP2

- .NET Framework 3.0 SP2

- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Which one should I remove?

Thanks.

Fasalullatp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Where did you installed CUBAS.Here you mentioned CUBAC.If it is CUBAS,please check the access from another system.

Hi,

I actually resolved my issue, I removed all of the .NET Frameworks listed in my previous post, rebooted the server uninstalled CUBACS rebooted again. Reinstalled it and now the web page access is working.

I did notice the Server app loaded its own package of .NET Framework 2.0 SP1, before it continued with the install.

HTH!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: