I'm working on a configuration and after a few tests I realized it does not bring the whole content of the site. Most of the times a picture of two are missing. The site is ebay-like with many pictures, banners and flash.
If I right-click âShow Pictureâ the image comes up right away.
For testing purposes and to be able to work along with the previous solution, NAT is set.
So far, I have tried:
I disabled sticky on every serverfarm. It was ON at the beginning.
I changed the predictor. From response app-req-to-resp samples 4 to leastconns slowstart 30.
I tried IE7 and Firefox clearing caches and so.
I set OUTOFSERVICE different servers and made combinations in an attempt to identify a rogue server.
The show serverfarm detail showed failures a couple of times but I later realized it was not related because further testing showed missing content and a steady counter.
No resources were ever denied.
The solution to be replaced by the ACE works fine.
The installed version is c6ace-t1k9-mz.A2_1_1a.bin.
Thanks a lot.