Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone IP for CCM 5

I am trying to find out how to get device IP for call manager 5. I know how to do it with 4, but it is not working for 5. Does anyone know how?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Did you get the appropriate IP Phone services developer guide for your ccm version? It tells you that devicelistx.asp is out with CCM5.. you now can get it via SNMP or via AXL serviceability (the SelectCmDevices command).

You can find the guide here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

And if you enter SelectCmDevices in the forum search engine you'll find a few threads with working examples.

Also note that SelectCmDevices only returns 200 devices.. so you'll have to send an sql query to the callmanager using AXL to get the full list, then make one SelectCmDevices query per 200 phones (annoying I know but that's the way it is).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I saw an answer from stephan.steiner - Aug 14, 2008, 12:23am PST, I will try it. Sorry to bother with new question on answered task.

Greetings

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Did you get the appropriate IP Phone services developer guide for your ccm version? It tells you that devicelistx.asp is out with CCM5.. you now can get it via SNMP or via AXL serviceability (the SelectCmDevices command).

You can find the guide here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

And if you enter SelectCmDevices in the forum search engine you'll find a few threads with working examples.

Also note that SelectCmDevices only returns 200 devices.. so you'll have to send an sql query to the callmanager using AXL to get the full list, then make one SelectCmDevices query per 200 phones (annoying I know but that's the way it is).

Hi stephan,

thank you for the answer, I will write some working example to try it asap. Once again thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: