CCNA wireless

Unanswered Question
Oct 3rd, 2008

Hi,

Is anybody planning to write CCNA wireless? If so how to prepare and what needs to be read

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
antonios.skoula... Mon, 10/27/2008 - 13:56

Hello there, I am planning on taking this certification as well.

Did you attempt to take this certification? or not yet.

In the event you did would you be able to provide some useful information for all of us who are considering this certification?

Thank you and have a nice day.

vchebrol Mon, 10/27/2008 - 14:00

Hi Antonios,

I have not yet attempted to take the exam. I was also wondering if any one has taken the exam. I am also waiting for the answer but still i don't see any response.

Thanks,

Venu

antonios.skoula... Mon, 10/27/2008 - 14:03

Venu, I hope we both get the answers we are looking for right away, about 2 weeks ago i was on a cisco training in NYC, and then I found out that at the time there were 13 people with this certification world wide.

I know it is fairly new one, and there is not much info out there.

I bought the rough cut version of the book, but with my schedule it is hard to go through every single line, i am looking for something more compacted.

Stay in touch, if you have come up with something please share away and I will do the same.

Antonios.

Prashant Gondaliya Thu, 06/11/2009 - 04:16

Hi,

Recently i have clear CCNA-Wireless(640-721) on 30th May 2009. I got 989 marks out of 1000.

There were 80 Multiple choice questions, and 790 mark requires for paasing this certifications.

I have started preparation on feb-09 and within 4 months i have finished, even i have work on live projects for wireless devcies (WLC,WLA,WCS & APs) installation.

I have purchased CISCO press book for preparation. It will be very useful to you also.

You can contact me if you want more information regarding the same.

My Email ID : [email protected]

Actions

This Discussion