Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS Upgrade 2621Router

Jacob Samuel
Level 1
Level 1

HI Friends

I tried to upgrade the IOS of my router 2621. The image i istalled is c2600-i-mz.123-21b.bin. It is succefully installed but when i rebooted the Router it is not not detecting the WIC card at W0 and W1 slot. I have WIC1 ADSL card on these slots.

The imgae i was using before was 12.2.15-15T. I am having some problem with the ADSL line, the link was keep on flapping after a cable cut from the Telco. As solution i tried to upgrade the IOS and FW of the device for a try.

Can any one hlp me by suggesting an IOS for the router.

32Mb RAM

16Mb Flash

Attaching the sh ver & Flash

regards

Jacob

2 Replies 2

thiru.vel10
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Cisco Recommending the WAN ADSL interface in 2600 serious router as 12.2(4)T. For more information please visit this URL: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t4/feature/guide/ft_adsl4.html.

Thanks Vel, but the 12.2(4)T is seems Deferral Image, it is not available in the cisco site to download. Also my router spec is not meeting the minimum requirement for that, needs 64Mb RAM.

Is there any other image that can support

Thanks for your valuable inputs

Regards

Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card