cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI Login Failed - CUE 3.2 integration with CCM 6.1

bascheew
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to run the CUE Initialization Wizard I get an error saying "JTAPI login failed." (See attachments.)

I have followed the steps outlined in this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml#cm5andlater

But this failure persists no matter what I change. The Web Username and password work fine and I am able to import users from CCM. I saw a few posts mentioning this error, but it applied to CM4 and an IIS permission problem. I verified that the CTIManager service is running and the JTAPI user account is a member of the "Standard CTI Enabled" group. What else can I check?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try changing the password something simple like 12345

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try changing the password something simple like 12345

You know I tried that exact thing twice before but rather than be a punk about it I went ahead and tried it one more time and it's working now! Go figure. Thanks for your help! I must've had some fat fingers in there something serious!

No problem, I do it all the time. The other day I was setting up a new cluster and adding the subscriber in... I must have tried adding it in about 5x, reload, nothing would work. Turns out I had the CAPS lock on when I entered in the Cluster password. jezzzzzzzzzz.

Glad it worked! Those service accounts, it's a bug. Only use simple passwords for JTAPI, AXL, Unity Connection setup, etc.