Campaign: how to find the called number and the call result

Answered Question
Oct 5th, 2008
User Badges:

Hi All;

Where I can find the campaign details like numbers were dialed and the call result (busy, not answered, answered, disconnected, ...)?

Any advise?

Regards

Bilal

Correct Answer by Md. Mijanur Rahman about 8 years 8 months ago

You can find it from two databases, from Logger database (bA) you can find the numbers dialed and from the CCM CDR database(table CallDetailRecord) you can get the detail of the dialed numbers.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Md. Mijanur Rahman Sun, 10/05/2008 - 05:22
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

You can find it from two databases, from Logger database (bA) you can find the numbers dialed and from the CCM CDR database(table CallDetailRecord) you can get the detail of the dialed numbers.

If you have the Database Schema PDF you can read how to find this information in the Dialer_Detail table. For example, in the 7.2(2) Schema document, go to page 133. Only valid for a Dialer on IPCC rather than the G3.

"This historical table tracks data on all outbound attempts, including personal callback attempts and preview calls that are skipped by an agent."

You need to understand the CallResult values - see page 416.

Please read the caveat on querying this table - it's subject to the same warning that applies to querying the TCD table.

Much of this information is documented in the Outbound Guides. The Schema Guide is mandatory reading, in my opinion.

Regards,

Geoff

bilalghayad Tue, 10/07/2008 - 03:53
User Badges:

Hi Bilashece;

In our site, we have a publisher and subscriber CCM.

I checked the CCM at the publisher, the DB CDR and I checked the CallDetailRecord table, but I found it empty! What could be the reason?

Any configuration need to be done on the CDR to let it write on that table?

Regards

Bilal

cvenour Mon, 10/06/2008 - 17:27
User Badges:

UCCE 7.2(2) introduced the Dialler Detail Table, which includes all of the results for each dialling attempt. For purposes of connecting external systems or building custom reports, it is recommended to use this table as the source. It can be found on any HDS.

C.

Md. Mijanur Rahman Mon, 10/06/2008 - 20:26
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hi cvenour, yes the dialer detail introduced at version 7.2(2), but it comes with a bug (CSCsh87648) resulting some columns are not populated like PortNumber, CallDuration, CallResultDetail. So, i've to take help from CCM CDR ultimately.

The source of the information in the Dialer_Detail_Table is most surely the Dialing_List tables in your BA database on your LoggerA.

In the early versions of Outbound, there was just one table. Now there are a number, depending on campaign and import rule, I think. So there will be Dialing_List_5000_5000 or something like that.

If there is a bug getting the data into Dialer_Detail then I'd go straight to the Dialing_List tables. I am sure you will find the call result flags and other data there.

Give it a shot.

Regards,

Geoff

cvenour Tue, 10/07/2008 - 14:53
User Badges:

>it comes with a bug (CSCsh87648) resulting some columns are not populated like PortNumber, CallDuration, CallResultDetail.

In 7.2(x) these fields are all marked as "Reserved for Future Use", so I'm not sure why they are listed as a defect.

Please note the following comment from Appendix E of the Outbound Option User Guide, regarding using the Dialling List Tables:

"This table (each Dialling List Table) is used for the Outbound Option application only. Other applications are not allowed to access it for reading, writing, or using triggers."

C.

Actions

This Discussion