Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaign: how to find the called number and the call result

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

Where I can find the campaign details like numbers were dialed and the call result (busy, not answered, answered, disconnected, ...)?

Any advise?

Regards

Bilal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can find it from two databases, from Logger database (bA) you can find the numbers dialed and from the CCM CDR database(table CallDetailRecord) you can get the detail of the dialed numbers.

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

You can find it from two databases, from Logger database (bA) you can find the numbers dialed and from the CCM CDR database(table CallDetailRecord) you can get the detail of the dialed numbers.

If you have the Database Schema PDF you can read how to find this information in the Dialer_Detail table. For example, in the 7.2(2) Schema document, go to page 133. Only valid for a Dialer on IPCC rather than the G3.

"This historical table tracks data on all outbound attempts, including personal callback attempts and preview calls that are skipped by an agent."

You need to understand the CallResult values - see page 416.

Please read the caveat on querying this table - it's subject to the same warning that applies to querying the TCD table.

Much of this information is documented in the Outbound Guides. The Schema Guide is mandatory reading, in my opinion.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Bilashece;

In our site, we have a publisher and subscriber CCM.

I checked the CCM at the publisher, the DB CDR and I checked the CallDetailRecord table, but I found it empty! What could be the reason?

Any configuration need to be done on the CDR to let it write on that table?

Regards

Bilal

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE 7.2(2) introduced the Dialler Detail Table, which includes all of the results for each dialling attempt. For purposes of connecting external systems or building custom reports, it is recommended to use this table as the source. It can be found on any HDS.

C.

Hi cvenour, yes the dialer detail introduced at version 7.2(2), but it comes with a bug (CSCsh87648) resulting some columns are not populated like PortNumber, CallDuration, CallResultDetail. So, i've to take help from CCM CDR ultimately.

The source of the information in the Dialer_Detail_Table is most surely the Dialing_List tables in your BA database on your LoggerA.

In the early versions of Outbound, there was just one table. Now there are a number, depending on campaign and import rule, I think. So there will be Dialing_List_5000_5000 or something like that.

If there is a bug getting the data into Dialer_Detail then I'd go straight to the Dialing_List tables. I am sure you will find the call result flags and other data there.

Give it a shot.

Regards,

Geoff

>it comes with a bug (CSCsh87648) resulting some columns are not populated like PortNumber, CallDuration, CallResultDetail.

In 7.2(x) these fields are all marked as "Reserved for Future Use", so I'm not sure why they are listed as a defect.

Please note the following comment from Appendix E of the Outbound Option User Guide, regarding using the Dialling List Tables:

"This table (each Dialling List Table) is used for the Outbound Option application only. Other applications are not allowed to access it for reading, writing, or using triggers."

C.

Fair comment, Corey.

Regards,

Geoff

Similar to original question, I trying to see a current list calls which are still waiting to be dialled but not completed calls

Is the Dialer_Detail_Table / Dialing_List tables in your BA database on your LoggerA used to completed only 

What table holds the dialler list, calls to be dialled? 

I have a situation where the outbound agents are stating the system is at fault and they make all calls.  I need to confirm whether or not there are calls still waiting to be dialled

Any help be good

Thanks 

The dialing list tables on the logger will tell you, in real time, the call status of the dialing record. The Dialer_Detail table on the distributor will also provide you the call status.

Hi

The tables you mentioned, are they not the results of the outbound call?

What I'm after is the table which contains the calls waiting to be dialled or are all calls both completed and awaiting to be dialled in to same table?

Yes, it is the result of the Outbound Dialer call. The Dialer_Detail table will consolidate that information into one table. The Dialing List tables on the Logger will have the tables all separated by campaign.

The CallStatusZone field will tell you what the status of the record is: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/reference/guide/ucce_b_125-database-schema-handbook-for/ucce_b_125-database-schema-handbook-for_chapter_0100.html#UCCE_RF_DF0EBE2A_00

Omar

Thanks 

I have a question 

so the dialler list is uploaded with say 50 calls on Monday 8, 00am

The agents dial only 30 calls which were dialled in the day   leaving 20 to be dialled the next day

In the table it looks like it shows the calls Closed, Pending , Dialled etc 

Does ucce remove the closed calls from this list on a schedule as I expected the 30 calls to be removed from this table but it looked they like they were still there. 

In our system the dialler list show 500 call with a call zone status of different values - P, C, X etc. Our campaign has been running for a number of months and so there has been 1000's of calls dialled so it does look like ucce removes closed calls from the list. 

Is my thinking correct and if so what is the frequency and where does it put them 

Are the calls kept in the dialler table for a day then removed at the end of the day? 

Thanks 

Good questions...
So if you load a campaign with 50 records and 30 of them have been dialed, the remaining 20 should have a CallStatusZone of Pending. Those 20 records will remain Pending forever and always until they're purged or overwritten by another import. In fact, all the records in the Dialing List table will remain, Closed or otherwise, until purged or overwritten. On the Distributor, the Dialer_Detail table will keep all the historical records of every campaign.
Note... the import will only overwrite the table if you choose. The other option is to append the records. I've found it best to just overwrite to avoid unnecessary retries.

Are the calls kept in the dialler table for a day then removed at the end of the day? 

Like I mentioned above, they'll stay until purged or overwritten. I've had customers import a blank file in the middle of the night to clear the table and then import a file with real records to start fresh if you will.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: