Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.2 recovery IIS

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We have a cluster of 2 call managers which are running 4.2,on the publisher server I was not able to start WWW service because of that I had reinstalled IIS on the publisher server, but now i am not able to access ccmadmin webpage.Is there any way to recover IIS.

Please help.

Thanks,

Vinay

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

When we install CCM application we create virtual folders, COM apps and DLLs for IIS.

You may try to run a BARS restore, to restore all Cisco virtual directories which are missing. But normally we dont recommend/support re-installing IIS in CUCM.

Hi,

I made changes to the IIS and now atleast I am able to browse CCMAdmin webpage and able to make changes but one problem which I am facing is I am not able to login to extension mobility.After issuin loginid and password it says submitting and again comes back to login page.

EM is handled by Tomcat,

IIS only we use a redirect DLL for sending EM requests to Tomcat...

check if EM virtual folder is still there, could you please let us know which changes u did to IIS to recover CCM Virtual folders?

i created all the virtual directory under iis,need to know what is the name for the EM virtual directory and the path for same.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: