Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.2 recovery IIS

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We have a cluster of 2 call managers which are running 4.2,on the publisher server I was not able to start WWW service because of that I had reinstalled IIS on the publisher server, but now i am not able to access ccmadmin webpage.Is there any way to recover IIS.

Please help.

Thanks,

Vinay

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

When we install CCM application we create virtual folders, COM apps and DLLs for IIS.

You may try to run a BARS restore, to restore all Cisco virtual directories which are missing. But normally we dont recommend/support re-installing IIS in CUCM.

Hi,

I made changes to the IIS and now atleast I am able to browse CCMAdmin webpage and able to make changes but one problem which I am facing is I am not able to login to extension mobility.After issuin loginid and password it says submitting and again comes back to login page.

EM is handled by Tomcat,

IIS only we use a redirect DLL for sending EM requests to Tomcat...

check if EM virtual folder is still there, could you please let us know which changes u did to IIS to recover CCM Virtual folders?

i created all the virtual directory under iis,need to know what is the name for the EM virtual directory and the path for same.