UCCX - 5.X Call Flow Help

Unanswered Question
Oct 5th, 2008
User Badges:

Hello All,

I am developing CRS Script and i have couple of questions regarding the same, i feel they are pretty simple, however i am unable to map them in my mind.

I am capturing CLI of the customer, fetching and storing customer information in variables from the database using DB Read and DB get

Question 1). I have to do screen pop to the CAD, for E.g if i have Sales as department and i have menu playing

Press 1 - Real Estate

Press 2 - Asset Management

Press 3 - for something and so on

Now when the caller presses for e.g option 1, than i want to pop

1. Customer name - which i will get from DB

2. Customer information - which again i'll get from DB

3. Option customer selected? how to get the selected option to be popped up? as above customer selected real estate, will/can i get the option as real estate popped up with other information of client? IF i can than please help on how?

Question 2) There is a option where i have to go and read the database and than i have to play the information which is in the database.

E.g if customer has total wealth as 10,000 USD, how to play the amount which i retrieve from the database? and which variable to store that in ? do i have to use document variable? i am little confuse here, so need assistance.

Question 3) In the IVR flow i have option in every menu to back to to previous menu press *. I understand i can use Label and Goto if i am in same Flow. for E.g If i have second level and i want to jump to level 1 by pressing * how do i do it? or If i have have third level menu and i want to go back to second level menu how do i do it? as they are in two different scripts i am calling the scripts using call subflow. Or am i doing it wrong?

Please advise the above questions and your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daljeet

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion