cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

nokia e61 phone with callmanager 4.0

aakhilsameer
Level 1
Level 1

i had a nokia e61 which was working woth callmanager 4.0 with sccp and enterprise call client software.unfortunately it stopped working.wireless is ok,and noia e61 getting an ip and callmanager ip addresses from TFTP server.but its not getting registered with callmanager.callmanager itself showing an ip address for e61 phone which is different from what it is getting thru wi-fi.it is ok?how can i make it working ?please help...

11 Replies 11

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have you tried to reboot your Nokia device?

What ICC software version you are using?

-Pasi-

i rebooted my nokia phone lot of times.

i am using "enterprise call "software,because i think ICC will not support callmanager 4.0.

it was working before with that software.

Hi,

Could you check the version number of that "Enterprise call" software?

Open application manager and check it from there.

Could you also try to remove SCCP settings and Internet tel settings and create the settings again.

-pasi-

hi

Vesrion of enterprise call software is 1.26(0)

callmanager version 4.0.

removed and created the sccp setting and internet tele settings..but same result..

when trying to connect inetnet settings ,mobile showing only "connecting"...after some time it stops connection...

giving tftp manually..and we can see callmanager IPs from enterprise call software status details..

aakhil

Hi,

You have very very old client. It's not supported anymore.

I suggest you to update your call manager to 4.1 or above, your phone firmware(to PR3) and install the latest ICC client.

-Pasi-

but it was working fine..suddenly it stopped working ...

any idea?

Hi,

Well you could try to uninstall and re-install the client.

Or reset your phone and install the client again. To reset, type to idle *#7370#. Note!you will lose all the data from the phone.

-Pasi-

ok..

i have one more doubt..

i am getting an ip for my mobile device from wi-fi.

but when i am adding this mobile in callmanager it s showing another ip in callmanager.it will be different or its wrong?

also.i am able to browse net thru mobile.but when the enterprise call sotware status is not giving me gateway and subnet mask.its giving me 0.0.0.0 only..

but in dhcp this is given..

hope you can help me..

hi

i can tell u in brief about my settings..

configured everythign as per the document from nokia support.

given TFTP ip manually..

n61 enterprise call status showing dhcp, ip,tftp, and callmanager IPs.butmask and gateway as zero.eventhough internet is working fine.so wireless is ok.

but when creating sccp profile,its not getting configured number from callmanager.and also if i set sccp for always ok,it will give me a message that "sip will not support always on".what do you feel?may be problem with software or callmanager?

Hi,

I think the problem is in enterprise call software/phone software.

What is your phone software?

Type *#0000# to idle.

-Pasi-

hi

seems that the problem is with the phone itself.configured another nokia phone and its woking fine..

thank you very much for your greate support...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: