cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enabling Illuminated Buttons services in 7914 Expansion Module

shamkumar
Level 1
Level 1

I am not able to use(its not workig) Illuminated Buttons services in 7914 expansion module.So pls help me out to config/enable this service in CCM 4.1...thanks in advance.

ok let me tell u what the setup is i have 7961G phone use for reception and expansion module 7914 is attached to it and i am using CCM 4.1(3)SR2.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Shamkumar,

you need to upgrade the CCM to later version

Busy LAmp field are part of Cisco Presence

Cisco Unified Presence encompasses the following components, illustrated in Figure 23-1: •Cisco Unified Presence server •Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) Release 5.0(4) or higher

from SRND for CUCM 6.0.x

Hope to help

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

slongewa
Level 1
Level 1

4.1(3) did not support BLF buttons, therefore you will not be able to use this feature until you upgrade to a version that added the BLF button functionality.

HTH,

Steve

thanks for ur quick response..would u explain me what i need to upgrade,is that firmware or ccm version.coz i upgraded firmware of phone 7961 and 7914 very recently.it will be very helpful to me if u explain me in detail...

thanking you

shamkumar.m

Hello Shamkumar,

you need to upgrade the CCM to later version

Busy LAmp field are part of Cisco Presence

Cisco Unified Presence encompasses the following components, illustrated in Figure 23-1: •Cisco Unified Presence server •Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) Release 5.0(4) or higher

from SRND for CUCM 6.0.x

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Thanks a lot friends...it helped me a lot...ones again thanks..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: