cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 - Phone Directory - how to add second number?

blackswans
Level 1
Level 1

Does it possible to add another directory like corporate directory, or how can we add people's second number to corporate directory?

thanks

4 Replies 4

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes you can add a second directory - if you look at your enterprise parameters, you'll see that there's an url for the directory. Enter that url into your webbrowser.. you'll see it's a regular CiscoIpPhoneMenu.. so you an create a page like that but with a second entry, and then the second directory will also be listed when you press the directory key.

ok but I coulnd't find where to download and upload this file... can I find it in tftp section ?

thanks

I'm afraid you have to put it on another server.. you can only put files that are loaded via tftp on the server since the box is locked down. Any other files you need to host on another box.

With CUCM 5 and above, you have to put it on another web server, like IIS or Tomcat. Also, note that changing the directory URL still keeps missed calls, dialed calls, received calls list. It will just replace the corporate directory with the new menu in the new URL.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: