cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE and CallManager

mljevakovic
Level 3
Level 3

We have successful installed CallManager 6.1.1.3000-2 and we want to integrate CUE version 3.1. We've followed instructions "CallManager for Cisco Unity Express Configuration Example Document ID: 60002" and passed CUE wizard but when we access CUE through gateway and put command "my-cue> show ccn status ccm-manager" we got

"JTAPI Subsystem is not registered with any Call Manager"

Any idea where and what is the problem?

In the attch we posted configuration of CUE and also some information.

19 Replies 19

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we got a similar problem recently. However we can dial the CUE pilot number and we can access voice messages etc. So we are not so worried about the ccn status. Can you dial the main CUE number?

Chandrasen

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does the CUE CTI Route Point and ports show registered from the CallManager admin web page?

If so, then it's likely a cosmetic issue. Clearly not ideal, but at that point you should be able to make calls and use the system.

You'd have to open up a TAC case. They may need to get the JTAPI traces from CUE and at a minimum get the output from:

show sysdb /sw/apps/wf/ccnapps/runtime/callmanager

In the attach are a screen shoot of my CUE and CM. Any idea?

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try resetting the JTAPI passwords to something like 12345. For whatever reason, they do not like complicated passwords.

I've done it but I got the same message:

my-cue> show ccn status ccm-manager

JTAPI Subsystem is not registered with any Call Manager

Also when I try call CTO port 100,101,102,103 I've got busy ton.

Hi, did you get a fix for this? I have the same problem and can't find a resolution anywhere.

Thanks

Hi! I have the same problem, but in my case the JTAPI user and password are correct. From the CUE I can see the CTI ports and CTI Route points configured previously on CUCM. But on CUCM the CTI ports and the CTI Route points appears like Unknown.

Any idea where is the problem?

CUE version: 3.2.1 (NM in 2811)

CUC version: 5.1.3.5000-3

Cisco IOS Software: 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPVOICEK9-M), Version 12.4(22)T

Thanks!

I am running into the same issue. Can anyone please post the fix if they have it?

Thanks.

Here is my issue. CUE does not save JTAPI password, it looses it after a reboot.

I kept resetting via CLI and after 3-4 change/reboot CUE JTAPI finally sync'd up with CCM.

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, make sure that the jtapi user password configured in your CUE is the same as the jtapi user password configured in your CUCM, disassociate the CTI RP and CTI Ports and associate it again to the jtapi user, if is possible try to reload the CUE.

Hope this help

David.

The thing that fixed it for me was restarting the CTIManager in CallManager Serviceability, Tools, Feature Services.

I have CallManager 6.1 and CUE 3.1 and I used the "CallManager for Cisco Unity Express Configuration Example Document ID: 60002" for the configuration. I have all the CTIs and CTI RP registered and also I have a Voice Mail Pilot Number configured. When I dial the DN of Voice mail it does nothing and after a while I've got bussy tone. I tried to restart the CTI Manager on CCM but nothing changed. Can someone help on this?

Hi,

Could you please post the router config please?

Thanks

Chandrasen

Here it is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: