Views
Helpful
Replies

Abondoned calls in UCC5X

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Is there way to tag calls into IPCC which are not answered within 15 seconds. I mean to setup Threshold so that in reporting if the caller hangs up before 15 seconds it wont show as abandoned call.

Thanks in advance.

Ikram

5 Replies 5

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

You can do it using Service Level parameter, default value is 5 seconds. Change it to 15 and then you can see it using Common Skill Contact Service Queue Activity Report.

--

regards,

PK

Thanks PK for info, I have already setup to 15 seconds, but in reports if the caller hangs up before 15 seconds it shows up as abandoned called. But, I dont want to see it mark as abandoned call.

Cheers

Ikram

andrew.higgins
Level 4
Level 4

-Within your script use the OnExceptionGoto step to capture the "ContactInactiveException" condition that occurs when a caller abandons.

-Within your exception handling logic use the GetReportingStatistic step to determine the "CurrentWaitDuration".

-Use an If step to determine if CurrentWaitDuration is > 15 seconds. If it is, jump to your normal call termination logic. If it is not, jump to alternate termination logic and include a SetContactInfo step that sets the call as handled.

Within your exception handling logic you'll also want to include the OnExceptionClear step to clear the exception. Hope that helps.

Thanks Andrew, will give it a go and will let you know.

cheers

Ikram

Hi There,

Did the scripting change recommended by Andrew work for you?

I have a customer with the same issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: