Problem to do backup CCM

Unanswered Question
Oct 7th, 2008

Hi Guys,

I am trying to do the backup using the tool BARS and is appear the following message:

"The CCM DB on publisher 10.9.8.81 is not published. Please correct this invalid configuration by properly publishing the CCM DB on publisher before configuring this server as data source server"

I have additional information: The CallManager 4.2.1 is installed in Virtual Machine.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
basyadav Tue, 10/07/2008 - 05:06

Hi Wilson

What is the CM version you are using?

If you are running a cluster, this is definetly an issue with the Database . Please Check by running "DBhelper" on publisher from the bin folder.

Regards

- Basant

wilsonsant Tue, 10/07/2008 - 05:13

Hi Basant,

In our Customer we have only CallManager that running version 4.2.1 and according I informed this CCM is installed in the Virtual Machine. I can check the "DBhelper", but, that can be configured?

Best Regards,

Wilson

wilsonsant Tue, 10/07/2008 - 05:18

Hi Basyday,

The answer is yes, this CCM 4.2 is running on VMWare machine. Is possible to do the Backup?

Thank You,

Wilson

basyadav Tue, 10/07/2008 - 05:37

Hi Wilson

I am not sure of its possible to do a backup on VMWare or not however taking a snapshot is I would prefer than running BARS on CM.

- Basant

mikram Tue, 10/07/2008 - 05:38

Hi Wilson,

I am also running CUCM on vmware and do backup on network drive which is another vm. Create a share folder on destination machine with user login name and password. It should work.

Good Luck.

Ikram

wilsonsant Tue, 10/07/2008 - 05:44

Hi Ikram,

Did you see the message error that is occuring when we tring to do the Backup posted in the start this conversation?

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

Actions

This Discussion