cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hide CTI route poiint Nr's and Agend Direct nr from calling phone

EDDY MULDER
Level 1
Level 1

When somebody is calling the Trigger nr for examaple 6000, after it is connected the caller sees a CTI port Nr (for example 6100).

When the call is transfered to the agent and the agents answers the call intime , the Direct Phone nr of the Agent is shown.

How can both situations be prevented.

regards

eddy

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Well these are all expected behaviors, and I don't believe there is anything that will change this behavior..

Chad

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

Are you trying to hide this from internal or external callers?

Only calls placed from an IP phone connected to the same CUCM serving the call centre will see RP and CTI Port information. External callers should not see any of this information.

C.

Yes, i try to hide it for Internal Callers.

The customer would also like to hide the extention of the agent(s) for the caller(s) so initially they don't see the direct nr of the agent who answered the phone-call

You can configure the line settings in CUCM to display a generic name for all route points and cti ports. That would mean internal callers will all see the same display regardless of the cti port being used.

C.

Ok a general name is shown for all CTI ports but the customer also wants to hide the CTI port nr's and Agent Desk-phone nr for the internal Calling party.

I hope this can be done, or perhaps you know which version can do it.I tried several setting(s) on the call-manager but until now

Regards

eddy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: