cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224 Analog fax

burgessf
Level 1
Level 1

What is the command to reset voice ports on a vg224? I know the shut/no shut commands. But I need the command to interface to a port so that I may issue the shut/no shut. Any assistance would be great!

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

You can just do a reset from call manager and it will solve this... What protocol is the VG224? If it is SCCP this should do the trick...

Cheers,

Chad

Thanks, Chad. The issue is that some numbers on the VG224 are giving a "fast busy" signal when dialed. I have attempted to reset the gateway and the port from the Call Manager console (4.1(3)r6a). and I tried the reload command from the CLI. Do you have anymore suggestions? Thanks!

Well I can only imagine if you tried all that, its either a class of service issue within the call manager itself, or possibly there is a punch down problem?

Chad

that is a possiblity. But, I would like to try the CLI command that allows me interface to the port so that I can reboot it from the CLI. I failed to mention that it is a MGCP gateway. Thanks for your responses.

if you already reloaded the router, then that reset all the ports anyways.. the shut no shut on the voice-port is as you said the other options...

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: