cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I find out who dialed 911 in CM 6

jecker
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CM 6.1 system and I have reports of people calling 911. Is there a way in CM 6 to find out what DN's dialed 911?

I know in CM 4 you had to do a custom SQL query, but obviously thats an issue in CM 6.

2 Replies 2

honniesr
Level 1
Level 1

You can wait until after midnight(after CDR reports are processed), then go to your call manager's CAR site http://iphere/car/login.asp

login with your car administrator login, then choose export CDR records. It exports your entire call history into a csv file that you can then import into excel/access.

HTH

Thanks,

Robert

bsieber39
Level 1
Level 1

you can do it in "almost" real time. export your CDR records then import them into a sql database. use the following sql query to find the extension

DECLARE @StartDateTime DATETIME

,@EndDateTime DATETIME

SELECT @StartDateTime = '11/11/2008 08:00'

SELECT @EndDateTime = '11/12/2008 23:00'

select callingPartyNumber,originalCalledPartyNumber,finalCalledPartyNumber,globalCallID_callId,

duration,origCalledPartyRedirectReason,lastRedirectRedirectReason,

datetimeorigination = DATEADD(hour,-5,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970')))

,datetimedisconnect = DATEADD(hour,-5,(dateadd(second ,dateTimedisconnect, '1/1/1970')))

from cdr --this is the table you imported data into--

where finalcalledpartynumber = ('911')

AND DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970'))) >= @StartDateTime

AND DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970'))) <= @EndDateTime

order by datetimedisconnect