cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help on IVR for IPCC Enterprise

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I have read the document of IPCC Ent installation, where i found the below points.

"When installing IP IVR for use with IPCC Enterprise, be sure to select the ICM option during installation".

i want to know where to select the ICM option. what i understand is, if we want IP IVR for enterprise environment, we have to install a IPCC express in which we can select IVR option and make as a child to ipcc enterprise. But in the IPCC enterprise environment, we will be getting the IPIVR software along with ICM softwares? or it is the same IPCC EXPRESS IVR software only? pls explain.

Because i installed IPCC Express 4.1 premium edition with IVR license, where i could not find the ICM option in the SUBSYSTEM tab.

regards

gem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

>or it is the same IPCC EXPRESS IVR software only?

It is the same software - just a different license.

>Because i installed IPCC Express 4.1 premium edition with IVR license, where i could not find the ICM option in the SUBSYSTEM tab.

You will need to install different licenses for it to be usable as an IPIVR.

C.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

>or it is the same IPCC EXPRESS IVR software only?

It is the same software - just a different license.

>Because i installed IPCC Express 4.1 premium edition with IVR license, where i could not find the ICM option in the SUBSYSTEM tab.

You will need to install different licenses for it to be usable as an IPIVR.

C.

Hi Corey. Thank you once again.Pls keep answering to the questions.Which is very helpful to lot peoples. That too the way you answer to question is nice. You answer question by questions. So that the person who asked the questions can understand it clearly.

Keep up the work.

It solved my probs and Rated as 5.

Regards

Esa

Hello,

I am doing pretty much the same as you. Can you explain where did you find IP/IVR licenses so that you got ICM subsystem as an option?

regards, thanks

Goran pilat