cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Communications "POP"

ciscocasey
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently managing Call Manager 4.X deployment with Unified messaging and it works like a champ. My boss man asked me the other day if I could try to come up with something to help make the system "POP" for the customer. Some sort of value add that makes the customer go "OOOOOOOOOO". I was wondering if anyone had any ideas I could play with aside from the basic ring tones or background images. (After hearing 500 phones play "Lerrroooooyyyy Jeeennnnkiinnnsss" I try to stay away from adding ring tones.)

CM Version - 4.2(3)

Phones - 7940/41 60/61 70/71

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

You can modify configuration files (for example, edit the xml files) and add customized files (for example, custom ring tones, call back tones, phone backgrounds) to the TFTP directory. You can modify files and add customized files to the TFTP directory in Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration, from the TFTP Server File Upload window.

You can go with Personalization option and From Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, choose Device > Phone > Phone Configuration you can change it.