Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Join Across Lines 7931

Hello,

I would like to create a conference using calls on 2 different lines on a Cisco IP phone 7931.

I followed the procedure here below that I found in the "Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G Phone Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1(SCCP)" but the conference is not created.

I set the "join across lines" to "on" in the service parameters CallManager and in the device pool.

The option is not present in the device's configuration for a 7931.

I restarted everything (also the CUCM server) and nothing happens when I press "Join" on the second line.

The Busy trigger of both lines is set to 1 and the maximum number of calls is set to 2.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance if you can help me.

Regards,

François

Procedure:

1.From an active call, press Join. (You may need to press the more softkey to see Join.)

2.Press the green flashing line button for the call(s) that you want to include in the conference.

One of the following occurs:

•The calls are joined.

•A window opens on your phone screen prompting you to select the call(s) that you want to join. Highlight the call(s) and press Select, then press Join to complete the action.

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

Follow the steps which will help you for the troubleshooting :

1) One active call arrives on line A on the 7931, and call is answered.

2) A second call arrives on line B. User answer it, hence placing on hold the

call on the first line (A).

2) On the active call (line B), press "Join" softkey.

3) Now, since this is phone with a scrollable call user interface (because

screen has only two lines), you will have the option to scroll with the central

button to the line with the call on hold (line A). Once this is selected,

touch the Select key and then press Join to complete the action.

4) The calls will be join.

I hope it may help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: