cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 Multiserver installation

satishy_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed a LMS 3.1 in multiserver environment with ACS integration.

Primary server has got most of the modules installed where as Slave has got just CS and DFM modules.

The devices has been discovered and showing perfect on primary where as I can't see the devices in secondary box ( In DFM). The DCR is running fine in both of the server.

any thought ??

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are both servers integrated to the same ACS server? Are they both using the same System Identity User?

That's right.

They are using same ACS and same system identity user.

Check the Common Services homepage on the slave server to see if the devices are being synced from the master DCR. By default, DFM 3.1 does not automatically manage devices in DCR, so it may be a simple matter of going to DFM > Device Management > Device Import, and adding the devices from DCR.

I have tried to import the devices in DFM but it's not showing any devices there too.

Does this mean that the slave's Common Services homepage is not showing any devices as well?

common services on svale server is showing the devices. But on the DFM we can see those devices.

I have only 2 devices in DFM. If I got to import then it shows 0 devices.

I don't understand what you're seeing. Please post some screenshots illustrating the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: