Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1.3 sr6a with Codian/Tandberg ISDN Gateway

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone !!

I am running CCM 4.1.3 sr6a and I am trying to integrate a Codian/Tandberg ISDN gateway to CCM and I running into this weird issue, hope someone can help !!

- The Codian/Tandberg ISDN gateway itself has a built-in auto attendant and I've configured the ISDN gateway in CCM as an H.323 gateway and I can dial to the AA on the ISDN gateway by dialing a 4-digit extension from my video enabled phone but for some reason I am not getting the audio stream from the AA when dialing by 4-digit extension. But if I dial by IP address from a Tandberg video endpoint by passing CCM then it works, I get both video and audio streams. So I am suspecting there is something that is not right during call setup when CCM is involved.

Any suggestions / inputs is highly appreciated !!! Thank you all very much in advance !!!

Danny

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

The "dialplan-pattern" command creates a dial-plan pattern that specifies a global prefix for the expansion of abbreviated extension numbers into fully qualified E.164 numbers.Check the configuration of dial peer and dial pattern which might be causing the problem.

Hi Shabbir,

I am not quite sure understand the dial peer and dial pattern you're referring to. The configuration is between CCM and a Tandberg ISDN Gateway. But I appreciate the response !!!

Danny

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: