cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding doesn't send original Caller ID info (CUCM 6)

katieraezer
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a setting on CUCM 6.1 somewhere that allows the Caller ID of the person being forwarded to show up on the phone of the forwarded call. ie. I set up call forwarding for my desk phone (CUCM 6.1) to go to my mobile phone. The caller ID that comes up on my mobile is our main office number not the number of the phone calling my desk and being forwarded yet when CFA is not enabled, the CID info shows up at my desk (ip) phone just fine.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

On the DN configuration page, if you scroll down to the bottom, there is a section called "Forwarded Call Information Display on Device SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX".

Try checking the box that says "caller number" and reset the phone and see if that works.

Hope that helped.

OK...scratch the above post..I was reading some other posts, and apparently what you are trying to do is spoof a number that is not in the range of numbers that is not on your PRI, and your telco probably doesnt allow this function. See the following post:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.2cc1e7c2

There are a few other posts similar to it if you search using the string "call forward caller id"

Hope that helped.

I have one similar issue. I´m working with CUCM 9.1.2 and when I do a transfer of the incoming call to an external number, the call is shown like wrong number. i.e.:

960 5122 calls to 423 9050.

423 9050 transfers and does a CFwdALL to 423 9030 (destination).

The call is shown like 423 9999 and not like 423 9050.

I enabled all checkboxs under Forwarded Call Information Display area on the Directory Number Configuration page, but it didn´t work.

The telephony topology is: Cisco phone >SCCP>UCM>SIP Trunk>ITSP Provider.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: