Helpful
Replies

Backup problem

amansoi_5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am using CCM version 6 .x .I am using MiniCoreSFTP software

I am taking the backup of CCM through DRS. After the backup is completed, I am getting the error message as SFTP failure,not enough disk space .BackUP completed.

But when I check the disk space on PC where SFTP is running , lot of space is avaialble in Hard Disk. Also, with same PC & SFTP software , I am able to take the backup of other clusters.

The Backup file which is created is a tar file.

what I understand is that after the backup is completed , it is copied onto CCM Hard disk . From there it is moved to PC Hard disk. Is it so?Pls. confirm

regds,

aman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

try freeftpd, it's the one we recommend

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Regarding the issue first try to run the Disaster recovery locally, if it is working locally then there might be a permission issue with the folder in which you are going to transfer. Also try to use a different folder and point to it and then try.

Hi,

i will try & get back to you.

regds,

aman

Hi,

I tried on a different PC but this time the problem is different that is it is copying only few files i.e. one subscriber /TFTP server and leaving PUB / other subscribers in th e same cluster . Even touhgh , while taking backup , it shows 100% in DRS .

I think there is a problem with this SFTP software for taking backup when data volume is more since the same fotware is working fine when no. of servers are less.

I would download another sftp software , try & let u know.

regds,

aman

try freeftpd, it's the one we recommend

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Java,

thanks for the help. I downloaded FreeFTPd software & it worked.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: